Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some ideas for different shirts.....


Oy Vey....I'm cute
Heartbreaker
Baby Got Back
Potty like a rockstar
I made twosie in my onesie
Why?
It wasn't me
Dr. McScreamy
A nap is in my near future
Elmo Groupie
I pull All-nighters
Hi! I'm new here
Cereal Killer
Daddy's little tax deduction
My mom rocks...
May the formula be with you.
I live in a gated community
Grandma loves me
My mom's the bomb
Someday I'll demand a pony
Pink & Blue make me spew
The dog did it.
I wasn't born yesterday
I'm told I like my brother
A timeout is in my future
Warning - I'm 2
I know everything
Big Brother
Big Sister
I'm with Cupid
Birthday Girl/Boy with age number
I recycle tantrums
I don't do small talk
I'm the "cool" friend
This is my "be good" shirt
Sorry Boys - my daddy says I can't date until I'm 30
Future Trophy Wife
Single & ready to mingle
I only date models
I do my own stunts
My name is not No No
My dad can beat up your dad
My mom has more Facebook friends than your mom
I'm huge in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment